Have you experienced difficulties in seeing your children? Or perhaps you are a grandparent seeking contact with your grandchildren? Are you planning to separate from your spouse or partner and need advice as to the arrangements for the children of the family? We can help.

We advise parents, carers and other family members in all private law proceedings.  These include proceedings for child arrangements orders, specific issue orders, prohibited steps orders and applications for parental responsibility.

We have experience in dealing with applications by grandparents for contact, applications to change a child’s surname, applications to remove a child from the country, disputes over schooling and religious up-bringing as well as disputes between parents over residence and contact – now known as child arrangements.

Contact us on 023 9267 5555 or email family@a2law.co.uk to see if we can help you.

How can we help? Make an Enquiry Now
Check to accept our Privacy Policy